Dawgs Loudmouth Mossy Oak Women’s Z Sandal Pazeltine
DAWGS’ most popular sandal in Loudmouth patterns! The Women’s DAWGS Z Sandal gets its name from the “Z” strap pattern across the top of the shoe. This women’s sandal provides just the right amount of style and comfort. DAWGS “Z” sandals are open, airy, and easy to slip on but have all the arch support and comfort you need. Ultra thick soles, arch support, super lightweight, and a massaging footbed available in a huge array of color options is what makes this sandal your perfect spring and summer staple. A great alternative to your average flip-flop, the comfort of the “Z” strap will take you from day to night with ease.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Ultra thick sole
- Massaging footbed
- Easy to clean
- Arch support
- Z Strap
Learn more about the company behind the Dawgs Loudmouth Pazeltine Sandals:
Dawgs are made from a light weight material called EVA to allow your feet to feel supported and comfortable no matter where you wear them. EVA stands for Ethel Vinyl Acetate and is commonly used as a shock absorber in shoes. EVA is comprised of small bubbles, which join together to hold air and when compressed provide cushioning and shock absorption. The material is also known for being extremely tough, stress-crack resistant, waterproof and even resistant to UV radiation. That’s why Dawgs have produced a great range of high quality, lightweight EVA based footwear suitable for all applications and will last the test of time.
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water – spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
Order the Dawgs Loudmouth Pazeltine Sandals from Thong On now!