Crocs Classic Clog Pistachio
Crocs Classic Clog Pistachio
Original. Versatile. Comfortable.
It’s the iconic clog that started a comfort revolution around the world! The irreverent go-to comfort shoe that you’re sure to fall deeper in love with day after day. Crocs Classic Clogs offer lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort, a colour for every personality, and an ongoing invitation to be comfortable in your own shoes.
Classic Clog Details:
- Incredibly light and fun to wear
- Water-friendly and buoyant; weighs only ounces
- Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water and debris
- Easy to clean and quick to dry
- Pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit
- Customisable with Jibbitz™ charms
- Iconic Crocs Comfort™: Lightweight. Flexible. 360-degree comfort.
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Legendary Croslite™ foam cushioning offers all-day comfort and support.
Easy to Clean.
Washes off with soap and water.
Crocs, Inc. is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. Crocs offers a broad portfolio of all-season products, while remaining true to its core moulded footwear heritage. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odour-resistant qualities that Crocs fans know and love. Crocs celebrates the fun of being a little different and encourages fans to “Find Your Fun” in every colourful pair of shoes. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 300 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
- Over the past 13 years, Crocs has sold more than 300 million pairs of shoes. That’s a lot of shoes!
- Crocs™ shoes are sold in more than 90 countries – the brand now does business in more than 30 languages. That means you can spot Crocs whether you are walking the streets of New York City, Hong Kong or London.
- The iconic clog-style shoe that Crocs is so well known still accounts for more than 45% of Crocs footwear sales.
- Globally, Crocs has more than 500 retail locations and continues to grow.
- Since 2007, Crocs has donated more than 3 million pairs of shoes to people in need around the world as part of its global Crocs Cares corporate social responsibility platform.
- Headquartered in Niwot, Colo., Crocs has more than 4,000 employees globally.
- Crocs is traded on the NASDAQ stock market (NASDAQ: CROX).
- Crocs is a world leader in innovative causal footwear. As such we recognise our responsibility to act fairly with high ethical standards. Crocs Social Compliance Code of Conduct reaffirms this commitment by observing all local labor standards and all internationally recognised human rights standards throughout our Supply Chain. It also serves as a reinforcement of our policy of conducting business with partners and suppliers who share the same values and good business conduct as Crocs.