Holster Waikiki Clear
Whether you’re island hopping, beach bopping or relaxing with a cocktail in hand, holster’s Waikiki jewelled air-foam flip flop ensures your day by the water is super chic and blissfully relaxing. Part of holster’s comfort tech shoe collection, pair Waikiki with your favourite jeans, shorts, dress or skirt for classic summer style.
4 payments of $15.00 with
• Podiatry features for optimal foot health
• PVC air-foam injection insole and outsole
• Flexible moulded foot bed for optimal comfort
• Toe-bar grip and whole foot cushioning
• Super soft air-foam injection sole relieves pressure from feet
• Air-foam injection sole is 40% lighter than our PVC jelly soles
• 30 acrylic rivet-encased diamontes per pair
• REACH PVC upper certified by SATRA
• Waterproof, non-slip outsole
• Vegan friendly
SIZE & FIT
• Standard holster fit
• Take extra care around the diamontes
• Spot clean with mild soap and warm water
• Ensure all diamontes are properly dried
• Keep out of direct sunlight
• Keep away from harsh chemicals
• Don’t submerge in water
Order the Holster Waikiki Clear from Thong On now!
holster is Australia’s leading jellies footwear brand based in beautiful Noosa Beach, Australia. We design innovative women’s and children’s footwear covering you for the beach and beyond.
All our campaigns are shot locally in Noosa showcasing the stunning beauty of our home to a global audience. We are passionate about our lifestyle and environment and wanted to offer a taste of the Australian way of life through our jellies.
The holster shoe is of superior quality and is adorned with striking A-grade embellishments whilst constructed with a unique focus on detail.
The holster woman is an ethereal mix of down-to-earth glamour, beach-side romanticism and someone who smiles with the world; never taking life too seriously.
holster is now registered with the Vegan Society and is PETA approved, recognising our footwear is free from exploitation and cruelty to animals.
The Vegan Society has been registering products with its Vegan Trademark since 1990. Today, over 24,000 products from 53 different countries carry the logo, which is widely acknowledged to be the most credible vegan label globally.
Similarly, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Australia is dedicated to establishing and protecting the rights of all animals, and operates under the simple principle that animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, use for entertainment or abuse in any way.
PETA loves to build mutually beneficial relationships with kind companies and contacted holster to connect with their compassionate consumers and share the “PETA-Approved Vegan” logo which symbolises animal-friendly clothing and accessories.